Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in building smart businesses driven by innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design (luxesource.com) is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.
The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day operations of the department and have direct oversight of advertising accounts across designated regional markets. The Coordinator manages the account, post-sale. The Client Services Coordinator will report to the Client Services Manager and will communicate with them on a regular basis regarding the progress of schedules, deadlines and any ongoing issues, as they arise.
- Acts as primary liaison for all regional clients in designated markets, working with them to manage ad materials based on predetermined deadlines
- Must be able to provide creative direction to advertisers, while maintaining the integrity of the brand
- Works with other departments internally – art department and copywriters primarily – to execute advertisers’ marketing objectives
- Maintains accurate records within company CRM and keeps to schedules and deadlines
- CS Coordinator will also act as the internal partner to outside sales reps
- Ensures sales team is made aware of any client issues/problems or any changes in the client relationship with the brand
- Create and manage advertiser profiles on Luxesource.com
- Manage reprint sales as well as promote lead generation to sales for print and digital sales
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Prior media and/or print publication experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in a MAC environment is required
- Superior customer service
- Positive, can-do approach is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in CRM platforms
- Detail and deadline-oriented, with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround and short deadlines
- Knowledge of home interiors, design or architecture a plus
- Position is based in Boca Raton, FL. Candidate must be local.
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.