At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, and committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Material ConneXion has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive in our Sales department. This role will be responsible for creating new business opportunities and generating revenue growth by selling data and information subscriptions to product design, automotive, consumer products, packaging companies, and more. The Account Executive position is sales-driven and focused on closing new business opportunities across these multidisciplinary design categories. The position involves cold calling and face-to-face solution selling to new clients, and reports directly to Vice President, Sales. Our ideal candidate would be tenacious, creative, and have excellent communication skills.
- Research and qualify leads
- Generate a high volume of calls
- Drive new revenue by developing a pipeline and achieving the monthly and quarterly sales quota
- Understand industry specific challenges to provide solutions to clients’ concerns
- Proactively manage accounts within the corporate CRM System
- Participate as exhibitor and visitor at national industry trade shows
- Provide presentations and introductory tours of the materials library to potential clients
- Resourceful and driven to succeed
- Ability to network within the design world
- Persistent and strong follow-up skills are essential
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years of telemarketing/sales experience
About Material ConneXion:
At Material ConneXion, the world’s leading materials library and consultancy, a global team of materials scientists and experts help creatives across industries—from fashion to architecture to automotive—find inspiration for their next big idea in design, through access to over 8,000 innovative and advanced material samples.