At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
SANDOW’s Material ConneXion has an exciting career opportunity available for an experienced Account Manager in our New York office. In this role, and reporting to the EVP of Sales, you will build strong relationships with new clients to foster multi-year and enterprise contract agreements to grow and scale our business.
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs to best deliver on them via the services Material ConneXion provides, and identifying new services they should be leveraging.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive continued value of our services.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, and support clients in achieving them.
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, and onboard new clients so they can become internal cheerleaders for our services.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Project manage customer retention campaigns.
- Negotiate and secure renewal contracts.
- Identify ways we can constantly delight our customers.
- 3+ years of experience as an account manager/customer service representative in a subscription-service business model environment is ideal
- Good understanding/interest in the design industry.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
About Material ConneXion:
At Material ConneXion, the world’s leading materials library and consultancy, a global team of materials scientists and experts help creatives across industries—from fashion to architecture to automotive—find inspiration for their next big idea in design, through access to over 8,000 innovative and advanced material samples.