When launched in 2005, NewBeauty served a unique niche as the only magazine 100 percent dedicated to beauty and aesthetics. Since its inception, no other brand has done more to educate millions of women on how to make better beauty decisions. Created to fill a void where real, in-depth and trusted beauty information was nearly impossible to find, NewBeauty has grown into a leading powerhouse luxury brand that empowers women everywhere. NewBeauty delivers cutting-edge information and solutions in a range of options from the latest beauty products, treatments and cosmetic enhancement procedures to advancements in health, wellness, diet and fitness.
NewBeauty is looking to add to its strong team of top talent. We are seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurially-spirited Associate Account Executive who will be responsible for driving integrated advertising sales and business development for our national accounts.
This position will focus on servicing an existing business while also fearlessly seeking out new advertisers to partner with our dynamic and iconic brand. Working closely with NewBeauty’s Executive Vice President, Business Development, the Associate Account Executive will handle West Coast accounts while being based out of our Manhattan headquarters.
- Service a pre-existing client list and manage all day-to-day communications with clients
- Strategically identify new accounts and arrange meetings to present NewBeauty
- Collaborate with marketing team to create fully integrated and highly-competitive media solutions for clients
- Secure partnerships, including contract negotiation and working with procurement
- Partner with project team to fulfill partnerships and exceed expectations
- Manage pipeline and leverage systems such as CRM tools to clearly track activities
- Work with sales and business teams on goal setting and vision for the West Coast account list
- Forecast monthly revenue effectively and provide regular reporting to management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build and execute on account plans
- Ability to manage multiple client companies, contacts, proposals and priorities
- Passion to seek out, or create new business opportunities
- Beauty or healthcare experience a plus
- Ability to travel to meet with our clients
Who we’re looking for:
- You are excited to learn from an experienced group of highly talented sales professionals
- You’re passionate about seeking out and creating new business opportunities
- You are able to manage multiple client companies, contacts, proposals, and priorities
- You have a proven ability to deliver timely, accurate, and impressive work
- You demonstrate strong follow through and follow up
- You are coachable, flexible, and self-motivated
- You’re able to think dynamically and speak eloquently
- Your need to succeed matches our desire for you to succeed
- You are a natural leader, doer, and achiever
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.