Interior Design Media is recognized as the most trusted resource for design professionals, decision makers, and design enthusiasts. With powerful print, digital, awards, and events platforms, Interior Design covers the most innovative projects, products, and trends in the A+D industry – engaging a global audience of over 7M. More than a traditional media company, Interior Design connects the industry, promotes creative leadership, inspires innovation, and fosters collaboration.
SANDOW is seeking a Financial Billing and Reporting Manager to assist the Interior Design Executive Director Finance and Operation in our Global Headquarters in New York City. In this critical role, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing high quality financial reporting and contract billing
- Provide monthly revenue analysis as it compares to actual vs budget
- Maintain revenue estimate process and ensure accuracy with billing system
- Provide reporting for accurate commission payments
- Oversee and own the billing process. This includes driving process improvement
- Proactively document and follow up on any billing, invoicing or payment issues
- Perform as-hoc analysis
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Billing and Reporting Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of an organization independently
- Very strong organizational and project management skills; able to multi-task with ease, and work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to learn new programs as necessary
- Highly motivated, positive, professional, and team-oriented attitude
- Operates with high accuracy and excellent attention to detail
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Interior Design is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.