Interior Design Media is recognized as the most trusted resource for design professionals, decision makers, and design enthusiasts. With powerful print, digital, awards, and events platforms, Interior Design covers the most innovative projects, products, and trends in the A+D industry – engaging a global audience of over 7M. More than a traditional media company, Interior Design connects the industry, promotes creative leadership, inspires innovation, and fosters collaboration.
The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for reviewing and entering client contracts into SANDOW’s Billing System, reporting directly to the Executive Director of Finance and Operation
- Ensure that sales contracts are entered into SANDOW billing system timely and accurately
- Review all contracts to make sure all mandatory fields are completed accurately
- Collaborate and work directly with the sales team on all contracts to ensure advertisers are billed correctly
- Resolve any issues and contract changes requested by sales
- Work with Accounting and Credit & Collection Teams on resolving any invoicing issues
- Reconcile monthly close for print, digital, and event with Accounting Team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to master new systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Passion for learning about media sales and the world of design
- Candidate should be a self-starter, personable, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Media, Communications and other related experience a plus
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Interior Design is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.