Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
In this role, the Billing Manager will be responsible for executing customer billing compiling data to prepare invoices, verifying rates, processing approved credits and providing top-notch customer service while interacting with internal and external customers.
- Lead all facets related to monthly billing
- Oversee collections efforts
- Set-up pricing models into billing system
- Serve as the point of contact for billing inquiries
- Maintain and document pricing and billing related SOPs
- Work with both clients and staff members to improve current billing practices
- Prepare monthly reporting metrics
- Assist with special accounting projects as needed
- 7 years of experience with emphasis in Billing/Accounts Receivables
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong management and communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong customer support orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields is a plus
- GreatPlains experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to learn and adapt in a changing environment
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading design content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design industry. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material Connexion, game-changing material sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank, and materials reclamation program, Sample Loop. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab, experiential platform, Creative House (2019), and iconic retailer, Fred Segal. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator or NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.