When launched in 2005, NewBeauty served a unique niche as the only magazine 100 percent dedicated to beauty and aesthetics. Since its inception, no other brand has done more to educate millions of women on how to make better beauty decisions. Created to fill a void where real, in-depth and trusted beauty information was nearly impossible to find, NewBeauty has grown into a leading powerhouse luxury brand that empowers women everywhere. NewBeauty delivers cutting-edge information and solutions in a range of options from the latest beauty products, treatments and cosmetic enhancement procedures to advancements in health, wellness, diet and fitness.
NewBeauty is looking to add to our team of top talent. We are seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurially-spirited Brand Development Associate who will provide support to the Marketing/Brand Development teams and the various projects in which they’re involved. Candidates must have a passion for media across all platforms (print, digital, video, social) as well as a strong interest in our marketing/brand development projects (sampling and licensing).
- BEAUTY SAMPLING PROGRAM (TestTube and specialty box programs)
- Research new leads, collect contacts, and pitch brands for sampling initiatives
- Communicate directly with clients regarding participation, deadlines, etc.
- Analyze subscriber feedback and create productive brand recaps for participants
- Update weekly tracking reports and deliver/present results to management
- Populate our internal database with key information on each installment
- Garner strong relationships with our vendors (fulfillment, customer service, e-comm, etc.)
- Post to, monitor, interact with, and analyze TestTube’s social media accounts with a focus on audience development, engagement, and conversion
- Update e-commerce site with fresh new creative for each release
- Research leads and collect information for winners of our awards program
- Update weekly sales and outreach tracking reports
- Create contracts for brands who wish to license and/or guide brands through the checkout process
- Seek out and identify unlicensed usage of logo and award seals
- Update the site annually with new award winners
- 1-2 years of experience in media and/or beauty industry
- Passionate about seeking out and creating new business opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple fast-moving projects and priorities
- Ability to deliver timely, accurate, and impressive work
- Exceptionally organized with strong follow up and follow through
- Coachable, flexible, and self-motivated
- Ability to think dynamically and communicate clearly
- A need for success that matches our desire for you to thrive
- A natural doer and achiever
- Motivated to learn from an experienced group of highly talented marketing and business development professionals
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.