At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
NewBeauty is seeking a Business Development Associate to drive new business and grow the market share of NewBeauty by prospecting new business leads and making phone introductions to the NewBeauty brand. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, has a confident and engaging phone presence, and possesses the tenacity to maintain a high-level of phone activity in order to attain established goals.
- Identify prospects, qualify leads and close business
- Generate a consistent number of leads each week to support the Regional Sales Manager through calls and drop-offs
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly performance goals
- Initiate relationships with developed leads on a continuous basis
- Lead and manage the development of multiple prospect engagements
- Conduct and evaluate market research and adjust strategies to meet the changing market and competitive conditions
- Maintain prospect database with notes and record-keeping data
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences in the market
- 2-4 years of experience in media, skincare or pharma in either an assistant or associate role
- Experience interacting and working with clients in person and over the phone
- Proficient in MS Office, comfortable using an internal CRM system and digitally savvy
- Sales and/or business development experience a plus
Keys to Success:
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Research and investigative skills are a must in order to uncover new business opportunities
NewBeauty Magazine (newbeauty.com) is the definitive authority on all things beauty. Each issue of NewBeauty gives readers an in-depth look at the beauty industry’s latest products, cutting-edge innovations and breakthrough technologies. Whether it’s the latest high-powered skin care or in-office procedure, NewBeauty educates readers on the latest options for skin, face, hair, body, well-being and smile. The magazine’s comprehensive approach to its topics continues to solidify its reputation as the industry’s leading scientifically accurate, expert-driven and ethically balanced beauty resource. NewBeauty’s brand extensions include product-sampling service TestTube (testtube.newbeauty.com), which delivers exclusive products to readers’ doors every three months. NewBeauty is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.