Our business is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable Chief of Staff to support our CEO, in the development and implementation of new strategic initiatives and business lines at brand level. The successful candidate will be an incredible multi-tasker, unbelievably organized, and comfortable working in a complex, matrix environment. We are looking for a very bright, intellectually curious, highly self-motivated individual that thrives on turning vision into action. Someone that loves developing and implementing process with a creative yet focused approach and who will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Initiate a strategic scheduling process, ensuring that priorities of CEO are addressed throughout the calendar, while providing information and deliverables to help the CEO be more productive and effective
- Attend executive meetings to keep a pulse on the business, support the workflow between staff, ensure clear action items are agreed, and follow-up with brand and support leaders to deliver progress to CEO
- Assist CEO with internal communication by creating and preparing correspondence and presentations for meetings with brand leaders, ensuring expectations of operational and financial results are agreed and met on an ongoing basis
- Within program management, organize and gather information from various brand meetings and report that information, along with recommendations to executive members
- Manage projects of high importance, including organization and prioritization, while effectively working individually or within a team
- Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success
- Develop productive on-going relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Act as an adviser to the CEO and senior management team and as a point of contact or gatekeeper between top management and other stakeholders
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives; organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive team to facilitate efficient decision making
- Participates in strategic initiatives by leading them, helps executive support staff to perform their duties to the best of their ability and reports results back to the CEO
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years executive level experience with a proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Impeccable managerial skills and strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work strategically and collaboratively across varying departments and brands
- A natural, confident and energetic leader who is self-motivated and self-sufficient with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a go-getter drive
- Proven creative thinker with strong business acumen who is effective, versatile and action-orientated
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and an openness to rolling up sleeves in order to get things accomplished – without fail!
- Encouraging, can-do attitude; can successfully organize and direct large teams of people
- Business minded and strategic planner with impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
- Ability to analyze and compile large swaths of data and present effective reports
- Willingness and flexibility to travel with CEO, with little notice, at times frequently
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.