At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
SANDOW is looking for an energetic, experienced Circulation Manager to manage the subscription activity for multiple titles. This individual will work closely with business leaders at each brand to understand circulation goals and to formulate creative strategies for maintaining and/or growing subscriber base. The Circulation Manager will coordinate with internal and external production, fulfillment, and management resources to ensure that plans are executed successfully.
- Working closely with Publisher(s) and/or other leadership at brand(s), grow and maintain Circulation subscription revenue, both print and digital, through developing audiences, forming strategic partnerships, and special programs
- Working with Marketing, develop creative campaigns to effectively promote distribution
- Create and present reports to track key metrics associated with Circulation campaigns
- Serve as key point of contact for outside resources/services related to Circulation for various SANDOW brands
- Engage with other departments, including Events, Research, Digital to strategize and participate in content distribution and audience development activities outside of magazine content distribution
- Manage established budgets, control expenses, and work to achieve savings, as possible
- Provide forecasting of revenue and expenses
- 4+ years of consumer marketing/circulation experience
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented multitasker
- Ability to work effectively across brands
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.