Interior Design Media is recognized as the most trusted resource for design professionals, decision makers, and design enthusiasts. With powerful print, digital, awards, and events platforms, Interior Design covers the most innovative projects, products, and trends in the A+D industry – engaging a global audience of over 7M. More than a traditional media company, Interior Design connects the industry, promotes creative leadership, inspires innovation, and fosters collaboration.
Interior Design is looking for a Client Services Associate to oversee and manage its digital product programs as well as support sales programs, as needed. The position will sit within the sales team, reporting into the Vice President, Publisher.
- Gathering digital assets from clients for production
- Working with clients to optimize their products online
- Scheduling/tracking products across the Interior Design network Ensuring client pages/products go live on schedule
- Managing/updating client pages/products
- Creating custom reports /dashboards for clients
- Collaborating with sales team on their client’s pages/products
- Working on special short-term projects for new products/programs, as needed
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office and Photoshop
- Experience with digital production
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and communication skills
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees. Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.