Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
The Client Services Coordinator plays a pivotal role within Material Bank by concentrating on two core functions. The first function is serving as the primary day-to-day contact for clients. Success in this capacity is dependent upon having a “customer focused” mind-set coupled with a heightened level of attention to detail. Our projects are vast in size and have fairly complex nuances. As such these two attributes allow us to remain pro-active when delivering the highest level of client support.
The second function is inventory management and associated logistics. Success in this capacity is achieved through effective analysis and planning utilizing technology and internal tools. As inventory levels fluctuate due to receiving new material samples and fulfilling designer orders, coordination and planning must occur based upon our clients’ external inventory levels and production schedule. Effective inventory management is key to providing Material Bank user an exceptional experience.
The Client Services Coordinate is part of a diverse group of team members and frequently interacts with our production, data, research and logistics teams. Having an A&D background is certainly a plus for candidates considering this position however strong project management skills and a service-oriented mind-set are the most critical.
- planning and leading the client onboarding process
- completing technical specifications and positioning data team for success
- initiate inventory set-up and scheduling with Logistic Hub
- serve as point for all internal questions and needs supporting the client
- assist manufacturers’ lead analysis and data requests
- coordinate physical material deliveries and all aspects of logistics
- analyze order activity to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained
- collaborate with brands to support promotional opportunities within Material Bank
- build lasting relationships with manufacturers
- minimum 3+ years experience in a client-service focused role
- minimum 3+ years experiences in project management related role
- strong written and oral communication
- data-oriented and analytical, power level Excel user
- high-level of attention to detail, problem-solving skills
- multi-tasking with the ability to managing simultaneous, complex projects
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.