At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
General Description/Mission of the Role
The Client Services Coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for leading material manufacturers who join the material bank platform. Our ecosystem is vast, and the Coordinator requires the project management skills to support the logistical efforts associated with inventory management, the technical skills associated with handling large amounts of digital files, and the intellect to evaluate and report on data analysis. Above all, a “can-do” attitude is a must, as we set out to build this game changing service offering.
While having an A& D background is certainly a plus, strong digital project management skills and a service minded personality are the most critical attributes we are looking for.
- Establish onboarding project plans, balancing manufacturer’s needs with program goals.
- Coordinate physical material deliveries and ensure all aspects of logiistics are properly managed.
- Analyze fulfillment volumes and order activity to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- Work hand-in-hand with manufacturers to create branded web pages within the platform.
- Assist manufacturers’ sales teams with lead analysis and data requests.
- Assess program activity and identify methods to deliver additional value to the manufacturer.
- Conduct training exercises and provide user support.
- Build lasting relationships with manufacturers by operating with a long-term account management mentality.
- Concise written and oral communication skills
- Power level user with Excel, Salesforce and Magento
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Data-oriented and analytical
- Problem solver
- Ability managing simultaneous, complex projects
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.