ABOUT LUXE INTERIORS + DESIGN: Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.
The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day operations of the department and have direct oversight of advertising accounts across designated regional markets. The Coordinator manages the account, post-sale.
The Client Services Coordinator will report to the Client Services Manager and will communicate with them on a regular basis regarding the progress of schedules, deadlines and any ongoing issues, as they arise.
- Acts as primary liaison for all regional clients in designated markets, working with them to manage ad materials based on predetermined deadlines
- Must be able to provide creative direction to advertisers, while maintaining the integrity of the brand
- Works with other departments internally – art department and copywriters primarily – to execute advertisers’ marketing objectives
- Maintains accurate records within company CRM and keeps to schedules and deadlines
- CS Coordinator will also act as the internal partner to outside sales reps
- Ensures sales team is made aware of any client issues/problems or any changes in the client relationship with the brand
- Manage reprint sales as well as promote lead generation to sales for print and digital sales
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Prior media and/or print publication experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in a MAC environment is required
- Superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in CRM platforms
- Detail and deadline-oriented, with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround and short deadlines
- Knowledge of home interiors, design or architecture a plus
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.