Material Bank, a division of SANDOW Media, is a disruptive technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals source material, building, and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to search through millions of products from leading brands and request samples all within a single site. As users’ source and make selections through Material Bank’s sophisticated tools, the platform connects them directly with the brands, ultimately driving their purchasing decisions.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and dedicated individual to join our nightly Customer Success team. The right person is a natural “people-person” who loves to help others and thrives on working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
If you have a customer-first mindset and are a team player, this just might be the perfect job for you.
- Provide exceptional email and chat-based customer experiences
- Apply logical problem-solving skills to troubleshooting support needs
- Maintain a compassionate “customer service” mindset
- Be cool and collective while maintaining a high sense of urgency
- Conduct follow-up and outreach to customers with whom you have built relationships
- Enter support notes into various software programs
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Experience working with customer service software tools
- A keen sense of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.