Database Site Manager
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We are looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a what-it takes mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it is outside your wheelhouse. If you have got the chops, we'll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
General Description/Mission of the Role
The Site Manager is a key role in the launch and growth of this new business and we are looking for someone with the right mix of experience, focus, and willingness to get the job done. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor and build on a great opportunity for growth, we have what you are looking for.
- manage user experience
- coordinate and manage the addition of newly released “materials”
- coordinate and manage scheduling of various content channels
- ensure proper tagging of content to deliver effective user search experience
- monitor user analytics and overall site performance
- perform light UAT and new features analysis
- help coordinate SEO updates and improvements to the websites
- assist with supporting backlog production tasks
- 4+ years of related experience.
- expert level experience website management and web content management.
- familiarity of website best practices, internet technologies, SEO and UX basics.
- strong project management experience, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- strong knowledge of website design practices and responsive design
- works well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constant shifting priorities.
- excellent interpersonal skills, organized, ability to multi-task and shift gears as needed.
- experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, data experts, and product managers.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage.
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.