When launched in 2005, NewBeauty served a unique niche as the only magazine 100 percent dedicated to beauty and aesthetics. Since its inception, no other brand has done more to educate millions of women on how to make better beauty decisions. Created to fill a void where real, in-depth and trusted beauty information was nearly impossible to find, NewBeauty has grown into a leading powerhouse luxury brand that empowers women everywhere. NewBeauty delivers cutting-edge information and solutions in a range of options from the latest beauty products, treatments and cosmetic enhancement procedures to advancements in health, wellness, diet and fitness.
NewBeauty is looking to add to its strong team of top talent. We are seeking a Temporary Digital Content Production Associate who will be responsible for producing newsletters and building content published on NewBeauty.com. The position will start on November 11, 2019 and end March 31, 2020.
- Select content for, build and deploy newsletters (13/month) using our email platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Report basic email performance using data from our email platform on a monthly basis
- Select, optimize (crop, size and create simple composites) and place stock imagery in website content, using our CMS
- Assist with building articles and slideshows in our CMS, and review content for formatting and other errors
- Assist with other website content-production needs as required
- 1-3 years of prior content-production experience on a website
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Available for 20-30 hours per week
- Position is based in New York. NY. Candidate can be remote
- Experience programming and deploying newsletters a plus
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.