At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
SANDOW is seeking a Digital Editor to help develop, manage and optimize online newsletter, and social content. This individual will also work closely with print and digital resources to ensure the proper placement/promotion of key print content online and to develop original web content to be promoted in book.
- Develop and execute content strategy aligned with Digital vision for the brands
- Implement tactics to increase engagement KPIs (UVs, PVs, return visits, content volume, newsletter OR/CTR) and meet established goals
- Work with SANDOW's editorial staff on content extensions from print and vice versa, as well as work with them on monthly digital content assignments
- Maintain voice and vision of SANDOW brand across all content initiatives from site and newsletters to social
- Assign, edit and coordinate daily production and promotion of content, including articles and newsletters, working with SANDOW staff and freelancers
- Oversee and manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Leverage data and measurement tools that track key online metrics for engagement and conduct ongoing usability tests across all platforms to gauge content effectiveness
- Work with Sales team to support digital initiatives and revenue-producing programs effectively across all platforms
- Build content partnerships – both incoming for content generation and external for distribution and traffic
- Troubleshoot all site issues with development team
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an editor at a consumer-facing or B2B site with a robust social and newsletter audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of design and art
- Proficient in web content management tools and SEO and social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and related web authoring tools
- Excellent organizational skills, focus and ability to work independently or with a team
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.