Interior Design is the global, industry-leading design brand, website and events company serving the interior design, architectural and facility management audiences. For over 80 years, Interior Design magazine—published by SANDOW, which builds smart businesses driven by innovation and design—has been the essential design authority for every professional, on all projects, throughout the design process. Interior Design Events connects the industry, promoting creative leadership, innovation and collaboration across a wide range of practice areas and platforms. Interior Design’s digital companion, interiordesign.net, is the go-to site for relevant and real-time content for the industry's largest and most engaged design audience.
- Work with Sandow’s VP of Digital and the Sandow Design brands’ digital teams on analyzing, executing, and testing digital content strategies, with a focus on social, site, and newsletter.
- Advise on the digital strategy, including social, site, and newsletter, for the Sandow Design brands.
- Enforce day-to-day best practices for all Sandow Design brand digital properties.
- Help to establish KPIs for all Sandow Design brand digital properties, with a focus on audience engagement.
- Report on KPIs for the Digital team, and present reporting to internal stakeholders, including brand leaders, editors, sales teams, and senior management.
- Establish and collaborate on reporting processes for the Sandow Design brands’ digital media teams.
- Work with internal content teams and video teams on optimizing the distribution of video content.
- Manage and optimize paid social media budgets.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media, content marketing, and/or audience development.
- Proven experience understanding, establishing, and reporting on digital KPIs.
- Passion for digital content, with a finger on the pulse of how digital media is evolving.
- Experience running paid social media campaigns.
- Experience with web content management tools, SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in a design-related industry or with B2B or B2C design media brands a plus, but not a requirement.
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include a research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.