Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in building smart businesses driven by innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design (luxesource.com) is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.
The Digital Operations Coordinator supports various functions of the digital team – helps manage specific aspects of Luxe’s advertising programs designed with an emphasis on digital marketing, social media and email operations for the Luxe brand. The Digital Operations Coordinator will work very closely with the Luxe digital team and will report directly into the VP of Operations.
- Acts as primary liaison for all client analytics reports
- Data-focused with confidence in analyzing and acting on insights along with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to present analytical findings
- Conducts a monthly review of SEO reports, from the Bing and Google Ads platforms to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Co-facilitates small group workshops weekly where clients are invited to learn about different aspects of digital marketing
- Helps moderate a private Facebook group specifically designed for advertisers to foster engagement with the Luxe brand as well as peer-to-peer learning
- Manages master social media calendar and can produce social media content for various advertising campaigns
- Manages comments within social media posts
- Aids in the execution of strategies decided by Social Media Manager and Editorial team
- Provides support to email operations efforts to create, manage, schedule and deploy various email campaigns, also assisting in maintenance of company’s large database of opt-in email subscribers, cleaning and validating lists to optimize impact and maintain best practices
- Ensures the sales team is made aware of any client issues
- Maintains accurate records within company CRM
- Travel may be required between the two main SANDOW offices (NY/FL)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in digital operations
- Experience working with clients in a consultative and customer service role
- Proficient in web content management tools, SEO and social media platforms
- Experience with education based digital platforms, such as Adobe Connect, is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Photoshop and advanced proficiency in Excel
- Understands and can articulate digital best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Client-facing experience, primarily by phone and/or email
- Detail-oriented, with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of home interiors, design or architecture is a plus
- Research-oriented, maintaining a pulse on the industry and keeps up with changing digital trends
- Act as strong team player to work cross functionally across the digital team
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator or NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.