Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for curating email marketing and promotional campaigns designed to drive user adoption and high-levels of engagement. A priority will be placed on making decisions through the use of data driven best practices, by leveraging the deep understanding of our industry in-house experts, and through this individual’s past expert experiences. We are a team that manages through KPIs and works hard to exceed goals; a like-minded individual is needed in this role.
- Craft and execute email and promotional campaigns
- Track, report and analyze campaign data with a focus on conversion
- Optimize campaigns through testing and based on UI, audience segments and creative content
- Build strategic roadmaps and roll-out strategy including “concept development”
- Study performance trends and craft marketing strategies tailored to them
- Write effective copy, coordinate and select imagery and direct email template UI
- Reinforce brand position and value in all outreach and communication
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years e-commerce marketing experience
- 3+ years B2B specifically e-commerce marketing experience
- Expert knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools, including marketing automation
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, start-up environment
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.