Galerie blends the exciting worlds of art, culture, and design with a unique, authoritative point of view. Each issue of the magazine delivers a brilliant mix of creative minds, sophisticated interiors, and enchanting travel destinations, as well as insider previews of the most influential art fairs and exhibitions around the globe, while daily updates and up-to-the minute coverage of these converging worlds can be found online at galeriemagazine.com. As an extension of the brand’s mission to inspire its audience to live artfully, Galerie will launch an exclusive program that provides unique access, valuable services, and enhanced experiences to its members.
The Director of Programming & Membership will work with Galerie senior leadership to launch this exciting new brand pillar and oversee the development and launch of programming and services and the plan for member acquisition. Long-term, this individual will oversee ongoing program activities, staffing and leadership of the team.
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of Galerie.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Work with Finance to develop the budget.
- Direct and oversee all membership activities including developing programs, initiatives, and policies designed to increase membership.
- Develop a strategy to acquire new members.
- Create plan to update, and distribute information to current members, as well as prospective members.
- Build organizational structure to support the program, including the planning, assignment, and coordination of resources to deliver program services and benefits.
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate art services, project management or arts communication and events.
- Experience working with various galleries, private foundations, or luxury concierge services a plus.
- Creative production/programming mindset, with an ability to identify opportunities, solve problems and shape decisions through creative application of work flows and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art History, Arts Management or related field is preferred.
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees. Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.