ABOUT LUXE INTERIORS + DESIGN: Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.
The Email Operations Specialist is responsible for the planning, support and execution of email campaigns across the Luxe brand. This role will support three different departments -- Events, Marketing and Advertising on their email marketing initiatives.
This highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented individual will work on multiple email campaigns per week from setup, to launch, to testing, to post deployment analysis and optimization of each campaign. They will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s large database of opt-in email subscribers, cleaning, validating and segmenting lists to optimize impact and maintain best practices.
Position must be current with all technologies associated with email programs, including scheduling and executing email deployments, acquisition strategies and email file segmentation. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics experience is a plus!
- Work in support of the Events, Marketing and Advertising teams in the email management system to create, manage, schedule and deploy various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Maintains internal SFMC Office 365 group and calendar to proactively address and resolve issues, campaign timing conflicts providing vital information to all teams as changes occur.
- Coordinates with Events, Marketing and Advertising teams to ensure that all deadlines are met for scheduled email deployments.
- Become the subject matter expert on email campaign operations and stay current with all best practices, strategies, and industry standards; execute day to day email activities in alignment with best practices; distribute, communicate and apply learnings to continually improve results.
- Be the brand champion for data quality and integrity by cleaning and validating all data and collaborating with relevant teams to implement and maintain strong data hygiene practices and ensure ongoing efficacy of the sales and marketing datasets.
- Execute segmentation of databases and lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and interactions to increase conversion rates, prevent contact fatigue and ensure excellent deliverability.
- Leverage analytics tools and data in order to monitor, report upon, and improve key campaign results including open and click rates, list growth and overall health of the email program including monitoring deliverability.
- Present weekly email performance findings and make recommendations to optimize execution to relevant teams and other key stakeholders.
- Act as strong team player to work cross functionally, while sharing insights and experience to evolve email content and deployment strategy.
- Assist the events, marketing and advertising teams with new projects, initiatives and ad-hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Bachelor's degree. (Marketing, Business, Communications or related field a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing and marketing automation technology. (HubSpot, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Past email production experience working with an enterprise-level ESP.
- Broad array of marketing operations execution experience including data hygiene and management, list building, landing page creation, email operations, lead scoring, campaign management and a strong understanding of email best practices.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation; and working knowledge of core marketing technologies including UTM tagging, SEO, SEM, reporting and marketing analytics.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or other onsite reporting and marketing analytics platforms.
- Experience working with CRM data, to execute targeted audience list segmentation and personalized messaging.
- Data-focused personality with confidence in analyzing and acting on insights along with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to present analytical findings.
- Exceptional attention to detail, extremely well organized with effective time and project management skills.
- Comfortable with new technologies and concepts with the ability to quickly grasp, work with, and execute complicated processes for email and marketing.
- Basic HTML and CSS experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Photoshop and advanced proficiency in Excel.
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do- what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.