Interior Design Media is recognized as the most trusted resource for design professionals, decision makers, and design enthusiasts. With powerful print, digital, awards, and events platforms, Interior Design covers the most innovative projects, products, and trends in the A+D industry – engaging a global audience of over 7M. More than a traditional media company, Interior Design connects the industry, promotes creative leadership, inspires innovation, and fosters collaboration.
Interior Design is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial, design-minded individual to launch a new brand that serves the Emerging Designer (3-7 years of experience) audience. The Program Manager will build Interior Design’s Emerging Designer Network from the ground up, working with brand leadership in marketing, sales, editorial, and digital to establish engaging opportunities for this community, as well as sponsorship positions for partners.
- Participate in the development and launch of a new brand under the Interior Design umbrella that has its own voice and purpose
- Manage all aspects of the EDN program
- Define and implement an ongoing, relevant community strategy for events, social media, other content and overall engagement
- Leverage the EDN brand voice, messaging and positioning across platforms
- Work with editorial to prepare and promote eye-catching content and campaigns, as well as handle direct interactions with our EDN audience
- Develop promotional plans to exponentially increase engagement of the young/emerging designer community
- Organize and participate in community building activities
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating with Marketing and PR teams
- Recruit participants for industry-related research
- Stay informed on design trends and new and emerging designers in the industry
- Three or more years’ experience in the design industry and a passion for design
- Vibrant personality and strong ability to engage with others
- Competent leadership skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses—driven by innovation and design—that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country’s most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it’s our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.