SANDOW is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Corporate Executive Team in our Global Headquarters in New York City. In this critical role, the EA will be responsible for providing the CEO, General Counsel and the Director of Talent & Culture with high-level administrative and operational support. The ideal candidate must have exceptional project management and communication skills in order to tackle a wide range of long-range projects and individual tasks simultaneously, while keeping things organized and on track.
- Communication: Act as the main point of contact for the Executive Team internally and externally; build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Coordination: Intake, prioritize and monitor progress of a high volume of requests relating to all SANDOW corporate deparments and office needs, often involving matters of a high-level and sensitive nature.
- Project management: Schedule meetings, push projects forward, track progress, provide status updates, and assess results after completion. Implement processes and provide solutions to minimize the impact of an ever-changing workload.
- Document processing and support: Significant document processing work, requiring proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint. File documents, review and proofread legal drafts. Assist with research projects.
- Administration: Perform advanced administrative duties, including: coordinating travel, managing Outlook calendar and managing expense reports.
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the business and corporate departments independently
- Very strong organizational and project management skills; able to multi-task with ease, and work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to learn new programs as necessary
- Highly motivated, positive, professional, friendly, and team-oriented attitude
- Operates with high accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Good common sense and impeccable discretion regarding sensitive matters
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.