SANDOW is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the Interior Design executive group in our Global Headquarters in New York City. In this critical role, the EA will be responsible for providing three executives with high-level administrative and operational support. The ideal candidate must have exceptional project management and communication skills in order to tackle a wide range of long-range projects and individual tasks simultaneously while keeping things organized and on track.
- Communication: Act as the main point of contact internally and externally; build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Coordination: Intake, prioritize and monitor progress of a high volume of requests relating to all SANDOW brands, often involving matters of a high-level and sensitive nature.
- Project management: Schedule meetings, push projects forward and track progress and assess results after completion. Implement processes and provide solutions to minimize the impact of an ever-changing workload.
- Document processing and support: Significant document processing work, requiring proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint. File documents, review and proofread program/proposal drafts. Assist with research projects.
- Administration: Perform advanced administrative duties, including coordinating travel, managing Outlook calendar and managing expense reports.
- 2-4 years of experience as an executive assistant or project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of an organization independently
- Very strong organizational and project management skills; able to multi-task with ease, and work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to learn new programs as necessary
- Highly motivated, positive, professional, and team-oriented attitude
- Operates with high accuracy and excellent attention to detail
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include a research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.