Our business is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable Executive Project Manager to support our CEO, in the development and implementation of new strategic initiatives and business lines at the corporate and brand level. The successful candidate will be an incredible multi-tasker, unbelievably organized, and comfortable working in a complex, matrix environment. We are looking for a very bright, intellectually curious, highly self-motivated individual that thrives on turning vision into action – and quite frankly gets things done!
- Understands the executive team and customer goals & requirements and communicates with them effectively.
- Establishes & communicates clear & achievable objectives for each project.
- Establishes due dates & manages the project schedule/timeline.
- Balances competing demands for quality, scope, time & cost of each project.
- Proactively identifies issues & risks, escalating them where appropriate.
- Motivates teams to achieve project objectives.
- Resolves conflict quickly to keep project team functioning at a high level.
- Organizes and facilitates all project meetings internally and with customers.
- Proactively documents project processes & changes along with lessons learned.
- 5+ years of related experience in a corporate PMO, project management, or product management positions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken).
- Experience working across multiple teams both within the department and across the company.
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and very analytical; able to translate complex issues in an understandable way.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Effective negotiation, interpersonal and partnering skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, game-changing material sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank, and materials reclamation program, Sample Loop. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator or NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.