At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
SANDOW is looking for hands-on, strategic, creative, and driven Freelance Designers (mid and senior level) to contribute to our talented and vital Creative Team. Our team is based in Boca Raton, but we’d love to hear from folks anywhere in the South FL or NYC regions!
Our ideal candidates are energetic self-starters who show enthusiasm, passion, an eye for good typography, and tight design skills. They are great designers and are highly skilled in using all the tools of the trade. They will have a solid body of work that showcases and exudes curious and creative brand-thinking design. They will also have an understanding of brand expression and experiences that transcend the norm. They are capable of executing projects, with minimal direction, from an Art Director or brand leader.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute innovative visual materials for integrated marketing initiatives
- Create pixel-perfect digital designs for web, mobile, apps, social media and emails
- Be able to work remotely and from the office when necessary
- Develop and execute large-scale campaigns, such as print advertising, online advertising, photographic art direction, point of sale, web design, branding, graphic and typography treatments, style sheets, packaging and other marketing collateral
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years of education; a minimum of 1-3 years of design work experience is preferred
- Must be highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Must have branding and integrated marketing/campaign experience
- Must have strong digital (front-end design) experience
- Strong creative process and experience working with solutions across various media and tactics
- An acute sense of typography and knowledge of contemporary design
- Intermediate-level understanding of HTML, CSS and WordPress is a strong plus for this role
Keys to Success:
- Ability to produce creative results independently, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other creative people
To be considered, please build a profile. Be sure to attach your resume, include a link to your design portfolio and salary/rate requirements.
Founded in 2003 by visionary entrepreneur Adam I. Sandow, SANDOW delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Serving consumers and businesses across the luxury, design, fashion and beauty categories, SANDOW’s diverse portfolio includes media brands Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, NewBeauty and Worth, as well as creative management agency Culture + Commerce, iconic retailer Fred Segal and global materials consultancy Material ConneXion. With offices around the world, the company’s global headquarters are in New York City’s Time & Life Building, with corporate headquarters in South Florida.