SANDOW is seeking a talented, reliable and self-motivated Graphic Designer with branding and marketing experience to join the creative team. The Graphic Designer will work on visual design and collateral materials across multiple SANDOW brands including NYCxDESIGN, Interior Design, and Metropolis. Strong organizational skills, along with stellar design talent, and an unflappable nature is the desired combination for this position.
- Develop concepts for design and produce digital assets, printed pieces or other materials.
- Create design elements, and conceptualize and manage visual elements of marketing campaigns aligned with the brand’s guidelines.
- Manage conception and execution for marketing and branding materials at SANDOW.
- Ensure all marketing materials and messaging appropriately contribute to brand identity.
- 3-5 years of experience working with marketing or design.
- Ability to create simple, compelling infographics.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design with editorial or publishing experience preferred.
- Expert ability to communicate visually using Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proven knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Exceptional design skills and aesthetic with an acute sense of typography and knowledge of contemporary design.
- Must be comfortable working independently and juggling several projects on tight deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and conceptually with extreme attention to detail.
- Self-starter with energy, enthusiasm, and passion for design.
- Knowledge of the design process for both print and web.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and WordPress is a plus.
All submissions should include a link to a portfolio or 3-4 examples of your best work.
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include a research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.