NewBeauty is looking for a Graphic Designer for our New York City office. The Graphic Designer will assist in the design of pages from start to completion as well as finalize layouts and upload them to the printer. He/she will work closely with the art director, designers and editors and communicate with the team on a regular basis regarding day-to-day priorities, upcoming deadlines and pending copy and image statuses. A passion for the beauty industry and women’s wellness is essential, as well as a healthy network of industry contacts.
- Minimum of 2 years of visual design experience
- Accomplished designer with strong attention to detail and love of type
- Hands-on magazine and web designer. Adept at both print magazine structure and UX/UI.
- Experience with production and pre-pressing files
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong network of industry connections across photography, illustration and infographics
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in beauty, wellness and fashion industries
- BFA/BA or equivalent in design-related discipline
NewBeauty is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and design that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees. Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.