At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance. Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Interior Design Media – the voice of the design industry - has an exciting, career opportunity for an Entry Level Graphic Designer to work with our Editorial and Creative teams to design/produce our prestigious monthly magazine. Our editorial and design teams work in a fast-paced environment where the ability to turn out pages quickly is important. We do not sacrifice quality and you should be able to work on several issues at the same time.
- Create and design editorial pages for the Front of the Book.
- Work closely with Editor in Chief, Art Director and other designers.
- Work on general production and shipping of the magazine.
- Be hands on and help the art department on the daily basis needs.
- 2-3 years of editorial design experience.
- Prior experience working for a design magazine is a huge plus.
- A self-starter who can traffic his/her own layouts through the editorial process, adhere to tight deadlines, and maintain quality throughout.
- Passion for print.
- Strong understanding of visual hierarchy and storytelling.
- Strong typography skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative team.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Programs including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Keynote.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for design and art is a plus!
About Interior Design:
Interior Design is the first place design professionals—from architects to interior designers to manufacturers—go for inspiration and ideas. The brand highlights the industry’s most groundbreaking projects, innovative new products and brilliant people through its striking magazine, robust digital presence (including an up-to-the-minute website, videos and a mobile app) and in-person experiences.