NewBeauty (NewBeauty.com) is the definitive authority on all things beauty. Our mission is to inspire, educate and guide women to make smart, informed and confident beauty choices. NewBeauty delivers cutting-edge information on the latest technologies, innovative beauty solutions, breakthrough products, cosmetic enhancement procedures and leading professionals as well as advancements in wellness, fitness and nutrition. We cultivate emotional connections with our audiences by inspiring them with lush product shots, bold imagery and compelling stories. We encourage and empower women to explore, express, and exude their most beautiful selves.
NewBeauty’s brand extensions include a product sampling service (TestTube) division and an awards and content licensing business.
The Head of Advertising Sales for NewBeauty will be responsible for managing and overseeing the National and Regional Sales Teams. This role will assist the President on strategic sales strategy and overall sales department issues and will liaison and partner with the Head of Marketing & Business Development and the Director of Finance & Business Operations.
This role is responsible for achieving overall media sales goals across all platforms (print, digital, social and events).
- Oversee all media sales numbers and accurately forecast revenue projections
- Sales tracking management (estimates, sales calls, attrition, territory distribution, account list)
- Run weekly sales meetings
- Work with President to create quotas, comp plans, sales incentive programs
- Work with President to develop and manage the sales department P&L/Budget
- Successful track record of media and publishing management experience is required
- Must have the ability to lead and develop the sales organization to achieve overall media sales goals by building our current business and driving new business
- Strategic thinker that is goal oriented and can work with the sales team on account strategy, integrated marketing ideation, client outreach, development of client centric solutions, forecasting and day to day needs.
- Must be versed in consultative, client centric selling with excellent presentation/communication skills and the ability to persuasively sell
- Must have beauty expertise and experience with the beauty industry
- A track record of success
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel 2-3x per quarter
- Minimum 3 years management experience
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.