ABOUT LUXE INTERIORS + DESIGN: Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.
Luxe Interiors + Design is seeking a Home-Based Sales Assistant who will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative and sales needs. The Sales Assistant will report directly to the Austin Regional Publisher and must be highly organized, personable and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with all aspects of events in all three TX markets, as well as in Chicago. This includes development to execution, working with local publishers as well as the NY Marketing department
- Competitive Reports: track monthly competitive accounts from our competitive set for publisher to disseminate to sales directors
- Drop off magazine, reprints etc. to local Austin advertisers and prospects
- Leads: on an on-going basis, track leads from Houzz and MediaRadar by category: architect, builder, designer, vendor categories - provide publisher with report
- Customer Service: Provide service and inside sales tasks via phone and email to existing and prospective Austin & San Antonio accounts
- Create master category spreadsheets to be used to help sell special sections – publisher to supply sample reports
- Work with the Digital and Client Services teams to support existing advertisers print ads and portfolios
- Track edit mentions and leads from current issue for sales staff
- Manage client bulk magazine requests for publisher
- Handle invite follow-up, set-up and attend Austin Luxe Connects events
- This is a virtual position; must be comfortable working independently and from home
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Sales
- 1-2 years’ experience in a client-facing role
- Prior media and/or print publication experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM platforms
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround and short deadlines
- Knowledge of home interiors, design or architecture a plus
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.