Are you looking for a full-time job with steady hours and extra perks? Material Bank is a one-of-a-kind, super exciting tech start-up in Boca Raton, located directly behind FAU’s main campus.
Beyond all the usual great benefits that come with a start-up atmosphere, we offer perks like free Starbucks and Coca-Cola products all day, tasty treats, manicures, and fun events.
This job will serve as the primary point-person for user support and customer service during our “off-hours” evening shift. This shift offers the best of both worlds, working in the office from 4:15pm until 8:00pm, with team members having the flexibility to work from home if they choose from 8:30pm to 12:15am.
The successful candidate will have a positive customer service attitude, be experienced with user support software and have an amazing personality.
- Manage inbound requests via email, chat, or phone
- Approve new users requesting access our website
- Deliver professional, patient and friendly support
- Support various department administrative tasks, down-time permitting
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience using a customer service ticketing system
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with an open and adaptable work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft Excel functions is preferred
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.