Launched in 2016, Galerie blends the exciting worlds of art, culture, and design with a unique, authoritative point of view that inspires readers to live artfully every day. Every issue of the magazine delivers a brilliant mix of creative minds, sophisticated interiors, and enchanting travel destinations, as well as insider previews of the most influential art fairs and exhibitions around the globe, while daily updates and up-to-the minute coverage of these converging worlds can be found online at galeriemagazine.com. Published four times a year, Galerie’s engaging content is available by subscription and on newsstands, as well as @galeriemagazine.com and on Facebook and Instagram at @galeriemagazine.
The Integrated Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing large, high-impact integrated sales, marketing, and promotional strategies to drive revenue and win/retain business. The position combines exceptional “big” idea creation, proposal writing, and multi-platform program execution. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to strategize, create, and write omni-channel proposals
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with sales and account management teams to respond to RFPs
- Collaborate with sales staff to create client-specific presentations
- Assist with the execution of all aspects of individual client programs (e.g. digital extensions, events, sponsorships, mailings, samplings, etc.) from inception to completion
- Support for brand events including RSVP management, event collateral, on-site check in, etc.
- Create/update presentations, sell sheets, mailers, and other collateral to support advertising sales and marketing efforts
- Research competitive titles and partnership opportunities to provide essential market place intel for team
- Management of partnership details with Art Fairs such as Armory and Frieze (NY and LA) to ensure all contract deliverables are met
- Provide marketing team support where needed including distribution of materials, maintenance of team databases, calendars, and more
- Operate with a superior level of service in all client-facing communication
- Manage budgets related to promotional/added-value programs
- 2+ years in relevant Publishing (either integrated marketing or sales) experience
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Experience with mobile, social and online marketing.
- Superior verbal and written skills, and passion for art
- Close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Strong project management skills
- Microsoft Office (PPT/Excel) skills mandatory, Adobe InDesign preferred
- Knowledge of or interest in Art
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading design content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design industry. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material Connexion, game-changing material sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank, and materials reclamation program, Sample Loop. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab, experiential platform, Creative House (2019), and iconic retailer, Fred Segal. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator or NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.