At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Luxe Interiors + Design is looking for an Integrated Content Coordinator (Digital) to manage Luxe’s 600+ online profiles and handle all necessary promotion, scheduling and reporting across Luxe’s digital network. The ideal candidate will work with clients to gather all material and produce content for online profiles while ensuring that all profiles are getting an appropriate level of promotion across Luxe’s digital network.
- Acts as the primary digital liaison for all online profile clients by optimizing and building their profiles across the site, social media and newsletters
- Work with clients to gather all collateral for online profiles in a timely manner, then produces and manages each profile according to digital best practices
- Produces all content related to online profiles, including production of regional newsletters, social media posts and on-site Q+As and videos
- Checks the site, social media and newsletter KPIs to ensure that they are optimized for maximum engagement/conversion
- Tags client images appropriately to ensure that it is optimized for local search
- Work with the internal team to ensure that profiles get featured in newsletters, on social media, and on site search and home pages
- Strategically schedule and place content in order to boost audience and user engagement
- Implement SEO strategies throughout all content based on current best practices
- Run monthly site and social reports for each sales region, as well as maintain a schedule of content, newsletter and social media posts
- Maintain accurate records and keep to the appropriate Go Live timeline
- Work with development to fix any profile issues across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Ensure that the sales team is kept aware of any client issues/problems or any changes in the client profile
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working on a consumer-facing or B2B site with a robust client base in a production/editorial capacity
- Proficient in web content management tools, SEO, social media platforms and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of email HTML and related web authoring tools
Keys to Success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented, with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight turnaround and short deadlines
- Knowledge of home interiors, design or architecture is a plus
About Luxe Interiors + Design:
Published bi-monthly by SANDOW, a leader in building smart businesses driven by innovation and design, Luxe Interiors + Design (luxesource.com) is a high-end residential design and architecture magazine, and the uncompromised source for those with a passion for creating beautiful surroundings and living well. It leads readers to discover and acquire local and national resources for design, architecture and renovation. Curated for the affluent, sophisticated homeowner, Luxe Interiors + Design is the only luxury publication that offers access to the local design and architecture scene, while also covering national design news and trends. With a total distribution of 515,000 copies comprised of dedicated editions in top markets nationwide, Luxe Interiors + Design has established itself as the largest and fastest growing network of luxury home magazines in the U.S.