NewBeauty (newbeauty.com) is the definitive authority on all things beauty. Each issue of NewBeauty gives readers an in-depth look at the beauty industry’s latest products, cutting-edge innovations and breakthrough technologies. Whether it’s the latest high-powered skin care or in-office procedure, NewBeauty educates readers on the latest options for skin, face, hair, body, well-being and smile. The magazine’s comprehensive approach to its topics continues to solidify its reputation as the industry’s leading scientifically accurate, expert-driven and ethically balanced beauty resource. NewBeauty’s brand extensions include product-sampling service TestTube (testtube.newbeauty.com), which delivers exclusive products to readers’ doors every three months. NewBeauty is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.
We’re seeking a seasoned marketing professional with an extensive, multi-platform media background to support the national and regional sales teams.
This position requires strong leadership skills, an ability to manage and execute projects, and interact effectively both internally with our sales team and externally with our clients.
Reports to the Head of Marketing & Business Development.
- Work with the Integrated Marketing and Sales teams (National & Regional) to strategize and brainstorm on all proposals to answer RFPs and proactive requests
- Manage the execution of all individual client programs (e.g. branded content, digital initiatives, advertorials, events, sponsorships, mailings, sampling, etc.) from inception to completion
- Write and oversee creation of all materials needed for selling efforts: presentations, sell sheets, email blasts, mailings
- Oversee and develop marketing strategies for our Regional business, NewBeauty Pro
- Collaborate with Sales to create client-specific presentations
- Manage budgets related to advertiser promotional/added-value programs
- Spearhead/supervise in-book and online promotional efforts
- Operate with a superior level of client service in all client-facing communication
- Create programs and new offerings core to our brand that will support, enhance and ensure our sales success
- Develop overarching program/partnership strategy and lay tactical groundwork for issue programs
- Establish new relationships with outside organizations, sources and vendors—seek out innovative new alliances that help position NewBeauty for growth
- Oversee/collaborate on reader panel efforts, including conducting/packaging surveys and product trials
- Understand, articulate and incorporate it through all proposals, sales collateral, programs, etc.
- Ability to create roadmap for the department; understand how to bring to life/enhance our brand DNA through program development
- Strategic thinker that’s able to help guide ideas to align with our client’s strategy
- Effectively work with (and as a conduit between) many different departments including marketing, sales, editorial, business development
Ideation & Creative Thinking
- Create a culture of idea generation
- Proactively deliver innovative ideas supporting our brand and sales efforts
- Presentation and Communication: Ability to strongly and effectively present and communicate ideas both internally and externally
- Writing: Needs to have a strong writing aptitude
- Initiative: Must be proactive and highly solution-oriented
- Organization: must be able to effectively multi-task
At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We’re looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a “do-what-it takes” mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine, and in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it’s outside your wheelhouse. If you’ve got the chops, we’ll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.