About Luxe Interiors + Design:
Luxe Interiors + Design is the unrivaled regional architecture + design authority. Built upon the unique platform of being both globally inspired yet locally sourced—currently spanning 14 local editions as well as delivering nationally—Luxe reaches a highly discerning audience of design aficionados. Speaking to this coveted audience in their home markets, while also covering national and international design trends, Luxe has become the fastest growing brand in the shelter category today. It boasts a total distribution of 550,000 and recently added Southeast and Naples editions to its network.
Published by SANDOW, a leader in innovation and design.
The Integrated Marketing + Events Coordinator will support the marketing and events teams of Luxe Interiors + Design, report directly to the Integrated Marketing Manager and Director of Events + Partnerships.
- Work with Integrated Marketing Manager and sales team in development of RFPs, proposals and sponsorship programs that are customized to fit client objectives
- Work with Integrated Marketing Manager to oversee fulfillment process for sold integrated campaigns
- Work with Integrated Marketing Manager in creation of post-campaign evaluation and recap decks
- Craft copy for sell sheets, e-blasts, and other marketing collateral
- Maintain library of marketing and event materials on internal server and order sales/marketing collateral
- Assist with department event execution including RSVP and guest list management, sponsor activation, vendor outreach and on-site event support
- Own administrative responsibilities such as event calendar management, invoice processing and tracking, and issue distribution
- 1 – 2 years in sales, marketing, event, or publishing preferable.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Highly proactive with a constant desire to discover and initiate new projects
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, mission-driven organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, game-changing material sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank, and materials reclamation program, Sample Loop. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.