Material Bank, a division of SANDOW, is a disruptive technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals with sourcing materials and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to search through thousands of products from leading manufacturers and request samples all within a single site. As members source and make selections through Material Bank’s sophisticated tools, the platform connects them directly with manufacturers—ultimately driving their purchasing decisions.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns in a high-growth, e-commerce company or integrated creative agencies and have a proven track record of strong collaboration. You will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of customer segmentation and industry-specific trends to deliver effective advertising that exceeds ROI targets.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Lead omni-channel integrated marketing campaigns that deliver consistent brand experiences for Material Bank’s key audiences
- Lead development of lifecycle campaigns and seasonal marketing calendars
- Write strategic marketing briefs and work with creative and content teams to create online and offline marketing campaign assets
- Work closely with Director of CRM and BI team to gain actionable audience insights that will drive members to take action
- Report on key campaign metrics and optimize strategy and execution based on marketing analytics and behavioral data
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years experience in digital media, relevant marketing or analytics field
- Experience in paid, digital media marketing across the social platforms
- Experience leveraging insights and analytics to deliver marketing solutions
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries.
Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie
, and NewBeauty
. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.