NewBeauty (newbeauty.com) is the definitive authority on all things beauty. Each issue of NewBeauty gives readers an in-depth look at the beauty industry’s latest products, cutting-edge innovations and breakthrough technologies. Whether it’s the latest high-powered skin care or in-office procedure, NewBeauty educates readers on the latest options for skin, face, hair, body, well-being and smile. The magazine’s comprehensive approach to its topics continues to solidify its reputation as the industry’s leading scientifically accurate, expert-driven and ethically balanced beauty resource. NewBeauty’s brand extensions include product-sampling service TestTube (testtube.newbeauty.com), which delivers exclusive products to readers’ doors every three months. NewBeauty is published by SANDOW (sandow.com), a leader in innovation and design that delivers powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing marketing programs and developing sales and marketing materials to secure, retain, and grow business.
Reports to the Director, Integrated Marketing
- Work with the integrated marketing and sales teams to strategize, create, and write omni-channel proposals for category and region-specific clients
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with sales and account management teams to answer a high influx of RFPs
- Collaborate with sales staff to create client-specific presentations
- Manage the execution of all aspects of individual client programs (e.g. digital extensions, events, sponsorships, mailings, samplings, etc.) from inception to completion
- Package research to support and boost advertising sales
- Create/update presentations, sell sheets, mailers, and other tools to support advertising sales efforts
- Manage and oversee NewBeauty Now in-book promotional page
- Operate with a superior level of service in all client-facing communication
- Manage budgets related to promotional/added-value programs
- 4+ years in relevant Integrated Marketing/Creative Services experience
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Awareness of current culture as it relates to brand and relevant promotional opportunities
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PPT/Excel) mandatory, Adobe InDesign preferred
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and design that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees. Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.