Launched in 2016, Galerie blends the exciting worlds of art, culture, and design with a unique, authoritative point of view that inspires readers to live artfully every day. Every issue of the magazine delivers a brilliant mix of creative minds, sophisticated interiors, and enchanting travel destinations, as well as insider previews of the most influential art fairs and exhibitions around the globe, while daily updates and up-to-the minute coverage of these converging worlds can be found online at galeriemagazine.com. Published four times a year, Galerie’s engaging content is available by subscription and on newsstands, as well as @galeriemagazine.com and on Facebook and Instagram at @galeriemagazine.
The Integrated Marketing Manager/Director is responsible for creating and implementing large, high-impact integrated sales, marketing, and promotional strategies to drive revenue and win/retain business. The position combines exceptional “big” idea creation, proposal writing, and multi-platform program execution. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to strategize, create, and write omni-channel proposals
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with sales and account management teams to respond to RFPs
- Collaborate with sales staff to create client-specific presentations
- Package research to support and boost advertising sales developing new strategic partnerships and new revenue streams outside of print
- Manage the execution of all aspects of individual client programs (e.g. digital extensions, events, sponsorships, mailings, samplings, etc.) from inception to completion
- Create/update presentations, sell sheets, mailers, and other collateral to support advertising sales and marketing efforts
- Operate with a superior level of service in all client-facing communication
- Manage budgets related to promotional/added-value programs
- 4+ years in relevant Integrated Marketing/Creative Services experience
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Experience with mobile, social and online marketing.
- Event execution experience is crucial
- Superior verbal and written skills, and keen eye for design
- Close attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Strong project management skills
- Microsoft Office (PPT/Excel) skills mandatory, Adobe InDesign preferred