Material Bank, the world’s largest material library, is seeking an Lead API Developer to support designers and architects who are active users of the Material Bank platform.
In this role, the Lead API Developer will be responsible for driving technical integrations throughout Material Bank’s continually expanding platform of integrated systems and for building and maintaining connective relationships with Material Bank and its client’s ERPs and WMS systems. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated ability to identify integration points within an enterprise software development environment and with partners and possess strong analytical skills and attention to details along with excellent written communication skills.
- Develop standards for API construction (e.g. REST), deprecation, documentation, performance and 24x7 monitoring
- Deploy well-structured APIs and web services to support efficient modular internal development
- Deploy well- structured APIs for third parties as appropriate
- Deliver robust, secure, and highly available API connections
- Deliver an architecture for robust, secure, and highly available third-party API connections using either internal or generally available platforms (Apigee, AWS API platform)
- Develop automation techniques for the day-to-day implementation of API related functions
- Work in cross-functional teams to design, build, test and deploy software components
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in complex API and ETL based solutions preferably with external APIs and third parties.
- 4+ years of provisioning/supporting cloud API technology
- 2+ years testing APIs using tools such as JMeter, SoapUI or Postman
- 2+ years working with business intelligence reporting solutions
- Good understanding of web technology and client-server architecture
- Proficient in client-side and server-side debugging
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.