Looking for a sales job where you don’t have to sell a thing? Now that is different, and we are a different kind of company.
Material Bank is a powerful new service exclusively for designers and trade professionals that provides access to millions of material samples from leading brands all on a single site, and all for free. Orders placed by midnight (EST) are delivered in one box by 10:30am the next morning, and yes, the shipping is free as well! Now, for the icing on the cake, Material Bank complements its offering by providing the most sustainably focused sampling process in the industry. Interested? Keep reading.
Here is where you come into play. As we launch Material Bank in major markets across the country, we are looking for motivated, passionate, connected and well-informed professionals already affiliated with the A&D space to help spread the word and onboard designers into the platform. We have big ambitions for Material Bank, and we need team members with big ambitions as well.
The Market Director will lead the charge of promoting Material Bank across the market by setting meetings with individuals and with firms for introductory and onboarding sessions. The Market Director will also host sponsored events and conduct meet-ups with designers, all with the goal of creating awareness and driving user adoption.
Candidates must have the following abilities:
- A strong working knowledge of residential and/or commercial architecture and design
- Deep local contacts within the architecture and design community
- The ability to naturally light up a room when presenting
- The ability to excite and hold an architect or designer’s attention
Candidates must meet the follow requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design, Marketing, or Business
- 5+ years of experience selling to the interior design and/or architecture industry
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced, demanding start-up environment
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Salesforce and/or other sales CRM
- Flexibility for moderate travel