Looking for a sales job where you don’t have to sell a thing? Now that is different, and we are a different kind of company.
Material Bank is a powerful new service exclusively for designers and trade professionals that provides access to millions of material samples from leading brands all on a single site, and all for free. Orders placed by midnight (EST) are delivered in one box by 10:30am the next morning, and yes, the shipping is free as well! Now, for the icing on the cake, Material Bank complements this offering by providing the most sustainably focused sampling process in the industry.
As we launch Material Bank in major markets across the country, we are looking for motivated, passionate, connected and well-informed industry professionals to help us spread the word and onboard designers. We have big ambitions for Material Bank, and we need team members with big ambitions as well.
The Market Director will lead the charge of promoting and rolling out Material Bank within their market. This will be accomplished by conducting individual, group and firm-wide introductory and onboarding sessions. Additionally, the Market Director will host sponsored events and conduct meet-ups with the goal of creating awareness and driving user adoption.
- Well-rounded understanding of residential and/or commercial architecture and design.
- 5+ years’ experience selling to the interior design and/or architecture community.
- Broad contacts within the interior design and/or architecture community.
- The ability to naturally engage others when conducting presentation and interacting one-on-one.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design, Marketing, or Business.
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced, demanding start-up environment.
- Proficient in Salesforce and/or another sales CRM.
- Flexibility for light travel.