Material Bank, a division of SANDOW Media, is a disruptive new SAAS based technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals specify material, building, and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to review and to select from millions of product samples from leading brands all in a single location. As user’s source and specify through Material Bank’s sophisticated search and discovery tools, the platform connects them with brands, ultimately driving purchasing decisions.
Material Bank is seeking a talented New Business, Director to grow our Brand Partner Network, which today includes hundreds of brands. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is energized by being part of bringing a revolutionary solution to market. As Material Bank continues to grow rapidly, we are thrilled to be able to offers job seekers exciting new career opportunities and challenges.
- Generate leads through cold calling and prospecting
- Seek out and identify unique partners
- Deliver engaging presentations to Director and C-level audiences
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline from lead generation to sale completion
- Track sales performance and report these metrics to company leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of multifaceted and sales experience
- Ability to successfully negotiate contracts from start to close
- Dynamic presentation and written communication skills
- Experience in Architecture & Design product manufacturing or design firm preferred
- Ability to establish successful relationships with C-Suite decision makers
- Strong solutions-based seller, with the ability to think creatively about business opportunities
- Proven ability to close
- Passionate commitment to the work that you do
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.