NewBeauty is looking for a Photo Editor for our New York City office. The Photo Editor will manage all aspects of visual asset production for NewBeauty, from sourcing to budgeting.
- Manage photo and asset budget for all NewBeauty publications, keeping detailed records of spends.
- Assist in sourcing imagery from stock houses, photographers, and illustrators that are right for the brand.
- Keep detailed track of all image licensing needs, securing rights to publish imagery and inputting credits into layouts.
- Build and maintain library of on-brand images and other photo resources.
- Lead outreach and broker licensing agreements with photographers and other talent whose work is right for NewBeauty.
- Assist in the production of original content shoots.
- 2-3 years of experience managing photo budgets and brokering licensing deals
- Knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands-on magazine and web experience
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Experience with production
- Industry knowledge of relevant photographers, illustrators, and others in the beauty and fashion industry
- Interest in beauty, wellness and fashion industries
- BFA/BA or equivalent in design-related discipline
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and design that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees. Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.