We are looking for a highly creative and motivated Producer and Editor to join our small video team. Based in our South Florida offices, you will assist the video team and CEO in the creation of high quality video content from pre-production and shooting to editing. You will also be working heavily in creating dynamic motion graphics, ultimately increasing user engagement with the content.
You will need to be passionate about video creation, have a great working attitude and most importantly, enjoy the work. In return, we can offer you the chance to be part of a great team while you develop your skills as a producer, editor and shooter.
- Create assemblies and rough cuts, with possibility for full edits
- Create cut downs for social media from full edits
- Edit existing motion graphic templates - ability to create simple motion graphics in Adobe After Effects is a major plus
- Maintain an organized footage library across multiple hard drives
- Ingest and organize footage in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Assist video team on shoots – basic knowledge of a working set is a plus
- Admin tasks will take up about 25% of your time
- Bachelors degree in Film, Media, Journalism, or similar
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Cloud
- Experience in producing, shooting and editing video
- Experience in creating motion graphics and animation
- Knowledge of video codecs and export standards
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and actively as part of a team
- A great attitude and a passion for video creation is a huge plus
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.