Material Bank, a division of SANDOW Media, is a disruptive technology and logistics company that helps designers and trade professionals with sourcing materials and architectural products. The platform provides users the ability to search through thousands of products from leading manufacturers and request samples all within a single site. As members source and make selections through Material Bank’s sophisticated tools, the platform connects them directly with manufacturers—ultimately driving their purchasing decisions.
It all starts with our uniquely robust and powerful product catalog. As part of our experienced and collaborative data team, you will participate in building and maintaining the world’s largest product catalog focused on the A&D community. The ideal candidate will have a data background with experience updating and maintaining product catalogs. As a function of this, it is critical that you are comfortable navigating, normalizing and organizing large data sets. This role requires an individual who is extremely detail-oriented, strategic in their approach, and comfortable with change in a dynamic work environment.
- Regularly import/export and synchronize data from multiple systems with accuracy
- Create, manage, and edit product listings within product information databases
- Seek, assess and resolve inconsistencies across large data sets
- Extract and synthesize data from various online sources
- Work at a quick pace with accuracy to resolve assigned tickets
- Proven data entry work experience, as a data entry operator or in a similar role
- Willingness to learn with a technical aptitude
- Meticulous attention to detail while maintaining speed and constant communication
- Swift analyzation and problem-solving skills
- Systematic thinker who adheres to a procedure-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Time management and project management skills
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur, Adam Sandow, in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform powering innovation for the design and luxury industries.
Its diverse portfolio of design media and technology companies include Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Corporation to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN, beginning in 2020.