At SANDOW, we know the key to being the best is to hire the best. We are looking for passionate, driven, committed talent to deliver exceptional performance.
Working for innovative, groundbreaking brands in an entrepreneurial environment requires a what-it takes mentality to get the job done. At SANDOW, there is always opportunity to shine and, in return, we reward stellar employees with competitive compensation, attractive perks, and the ability to take on new challenges - even if it is outside your wheelhouse. If you have got the chops, we'll take notice and provide the pathway to grow your career faster than you ever imagined possible.
Want to join us? Keep reading.
Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
The Production Workflow Coordinator plays a pivotal role within Material Bank’s Data and Production Department. We are looking for someone with the skills to take ownership over managing production assignments, trafficking tasks, and focusing on strategies for delivering projects on deadline. With each day comes the challenges of both short-term and long-term project planning.
We operate in a fast-paced, demanding and complex production environment, as such we are looking for someone who is not only a quick thinker and problem solver, but also someone who has the attention to detail to ensure quality standards are maintained. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor and build on a great opportunity for growth, we have what you are looking for.
- coordinate and plan production timelines for engagements
- balance competing production priorities for the department
- assign production tasks to team members
- work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are hit
- ensure department workflow processes are followed
- serve as a secondarily layer for quality control
- continually and accurately maintain job tracking platform and other management reports
- 5+ years of related experience, including short-term project management
- high-level of attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- working knowledge of Excel and the ability to perform various “data management” tasks
- ability to strive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities
- experience working in cross-functional teams
- a personality for working well with others, included those more technically oriented
- excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.