Material Bank is a new business unit within SANDOW that is setting out to change the way A&D specifiers get their work done. Using the platform, architects and designers can perform complex searches across hundreds of manufacturers in seconds. Samples can then be requested and delivered the next morning!
If being a part of building a game changing, new business within an established parent company excites you, take a look at what Material Bank has to offer.
Material Bank, the world’s largest material library, is seeking a Project Manager for its Engineering Team. The Project Manager focuses on managing all aspects of development to ensure timely delivery of the development roadmap. This is a hands on, fast paced role, that includes leading workflow, coordinating quality assurance, and serving as an informal technical writer.
- Lead trafficking and coordination of assignments, QA, and code releases
- Facilitate daily stand-ups
- Ensures scheduling milestones are achieved
- Ensure effective team collaboration and communication
- Resolve project issues to meet expectation
- Lead special projects as instructed by CTO
- Serve as the department’s informal technical writer.
- No less than 5 years experience in Project Management, Agile Development, and managing matrixed project teams
- A strong background and understanding of product development, quality control, and product readiness
- Excellent technical team leadership skill and a passion for quality
- Experience with leading management tools such as Jira and Github
- Experience with diagraming programs such as Visio
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written/verbal communication
At SANDOW, we push the boundaries of creativity every day. Our mission is to build smart businesses driven by innovation and designers that deliver powerful products, services and experiences to a highly selective audience. Our brands cater to everyone from the country's most affluent individuals to beauty and fashion enthusiasts, from design experts to design devotees.
Whether it's our beautifully produced magazines, our industry events and conferences or our materials library and consulting services, SANDOW informs, inspires and engages discerning consumers and businesses in design, beauty, fashion and luxury.