ThinkLab is the research division of Interior Design Magazine. We are a diverse group united by our expertise in, and love for the world of design. Immersed in this industry, we have daily insight into the challenges of both the architects and designers, and the consumers who hire them. We leverage these insights along with varied market research techniques to uncover relevant trends and opportunities that connect back to brand and business goals in a thought-provoking, creative, and actionable way.
Here is where you come into play. As we scale ThinkLab, we are looking for motivated, passionate, curious individuals to help us navigate a period of rapid growth. We have big ambitions for ThinkLab, and we need team members with big ambitions as well.
- Translate the high-level client objectives into definable project scopes
- Proactively-communicate with clients to instill confidence in TL ability to complete all projects
- Develop clear and achievable project plans, including resource allocation and budgets
- Drive project action items and teams in accordance with project plans
- Monitor and report on project tracking
- Deliver projects within scope, budget, and timelines
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in HubSpot
- 4+ year’s work in research-based project management
- Mid-level understanding of basic research techniques
- General awareness of design industry is a plus, but not required
- Previous HubSpot experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PM certification is a plus
- Adept multi-tasker, efficient at balancing many projects
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam Sandow in 2003 with the goal of building a truly innovative media company that would reinvent the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW is a fully integrated solutions platform that includes leading content, tools, and services, powering innovation for the design and luxury industries. Its diverse portfolio of media assets includes Interior Design, Luxe Interiors + Design, Galerie, and NewBeauty. Materials Innovation brands include global materials consultancy, Material ConneXion, and game-changing material sampling, logistics and sustainability platform, Material Bank. SANDOW brands also include research and strategy firm, ThinkLab. In 2019, SANDOW was selected by the New York Economic Development Council of New York to become the official operator of NYCxDESIGN Week, beginning in 2020.